Student Orientation Advising and Registration (SOAR) is the next step for you if you have paid the enrollment fee and secured a place in the Fall 2014 incoming class.
During SOAR you will:
- Meet with an academic adviser and register for Fall 2014 classes
- Submit any outstanding paperwork
- Have your Brevard College ID card made
- Visit the campus bookstore
- Meet other incoming students and potentially connect with your future roommate
After attending SOAR, you will leave with a Fall 2014 class schedule in hand and be well on the way to becoming a full-fledged BC Tornado!
Simply fill out the form below and click "Submit." Fields marked with an * are required.