You can join other prospective students and their families at Brevard College Visit Day, or you can schedule a Personal Visit during the week at 10 AM or 2 PM or on Saturdays at 10 AM only. After your campus tour you can choose to do any of the following:
- Sit in on a class and meet with professors and students.
- Get expert advice on admission, scholarships, and financial aid.
- Learn about student organizations and activities from current students.
- Have lunch in the cafeteria (on us).
Visit Dates to Avoid If you really want to see what it’s like to be a Brevard student, it’s important that you visit when students are here! When planning your visit to campus, keep the following dates in mind:
- December 13, 2013-January 7, 2014: Winter Break for faculty and students
- December 21, 2013-January 1, 2014: Office of Admission closed
- January 8, 2014: Classes begin
- March 1-9, 2014: Spring Break for faculty and students
- April 18-20, 2014: Easter Break for faculty and students
- April 28-May 1, 2014: Final exam week
Simply fill out the form below and click "Submit." Fields marked with an * are required.